The Indiana Pacers (33-40) take on the Boston Celtics (50-23) on Friday, March 24, 2023 at TD Garden. It starts at 7:00 PM ET on NBA TV, NBCS-BOS, and BSIN.
The Celtics are a double-digit favorite against the Pacers when the Celtics and the Pacers meet. The Celtics are favored by 11.5 points.
Celtics vs. Pacers Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Boston -11.5
- Moneyline: Boston -675, Indiana +500
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Pacers at Celtics odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Celtics (- 11.5)
Celtics 122 – Pacers 110
- Boston has come away with 48 wins in the 68 contests it has been listed as the favorite in this season.
- This year, Boston has won five of seven games when listed as at least -675 or better on the moneyline.
- Boston has an implied victory probability of 87.1% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Indiana has been the moneyline underdog 56 total times this season. Indy has gone 23-33 in those games.
- Indiana has a record of 1-1 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +500 or longer (50%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, Indiana’s implied win probability is 16.7%.
- The 117.8 points per game the Celtics average are only 0.4 fewer points than the Pacers give up (118.2).
- Boston has a 25-9-2 record against the spread and a 33-3 record overall when scoring more than 118.2 points.
- Indiana has a 27-14-1 record against the spread and a 25-17 record overall when allowing fewer than 117.8 points.
- The Pacers put up an average of 115.9 points per game, only 3.7 more points than the 112.2 the Celtics allow.
- Indiana is 28-14-1 against the spread and 27-16 overall when it scores more than 112.2 points.
- Boston has an ATS record of 28-14-1 and a 34-9 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 115.9 points.
- The Celtics are the league’s third-ranked scoring team (117.8 PPG), while the Pacers allow the rank 26th in points per game (118.2) in NBA play.
- Indiana is the NBA’s 12th-ranked offense (115.9 PPG), while Boston is the sixth-ranked defense (112.2).
- The Celtics have totaled 409 more points than their opponents this season (5.6 per game on average), while the Pacers have been out-scored by 170 total points (2.3 per game average differential).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Celtics vs. Pacers
- Game Day: Friday, March 24, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA TV, NBCS-BOS, and BSIN
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: TD Garden
- TV Channel: NBA TV
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).