The Memphis Grizzlies (44-27) host the Houston Rockets (18-54) at FedExForum, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, March 22, 2023. The Rockets are heavy 13-point underdogs in the game. The over/under is 227 points for this matchup.
Grizzlies Vs Rockets Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 22
Grizzlies: Steven Adams: Out (Knee), Dillon Brooks: Out (Suspension), Brandon Clarke: Out (Achilles), Vince Williams Jr.: Out (Right Shoulder)
Rockets: Danny Green: Out (Trade Pending), John Wall: Out (Abdominal), Jae’Sean Tate: Out (Injury Management), Alperen Sengun: Out (Illness)
|Spread Pick||Grizzlies (-13)|
|Total Pick||Over (227)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Grizzlies Vs Rockets Stat Rankings
|Grizzlies Avg. (Rank)||Rockets Avg. (Rank)|
|116.0 (10th)||Points Scored||110.3 (29th)|
|112.1 (5th)||Points Allowed||118.1 (26th)|
|47.0 (2nd)||Rebounds||46.3 (4th)|
|12.4 (4th)||Off. Rebounds||13.2 (1st)|
|11.6 (18th)||3pt Made||10.6 (27th)|
|25.5 (11th)||Assists||22.3 (29th)|
|13.0 (10th)||Turnovers||15.7 (29th)|
Best Betting Site For Grizzlies vs Rockets
Grizzlies Key Players
|Jaren Jackson Jr.||54||17.7||6.6||0.9||1.0||3.1||1.5|
Rockets Key Players
|Kevin Porter Jr.||50||18.7||5.5||5.8||1.3||0.3||2.2|
|Jabari Smith Jr.||69||12.5||7.1||1.2||0.5||0.9||1.6|
|Kenyon Martin Jr.||72||12.3||5.6||1.5||0.5||0.3||0.8|
- Against the spread, the Grizzlies are 33-35-3 this season.
- Memphis has no wins ATS (0-1) as a 13-point favorite or greater this season.
- This season, 30 of the Grizzlies’ 71 games have gone over the point total.
- In 39 games this year, Memphis and its opponent have combined to score more than 227 points.
- The over/under in this matchup is 227 points, 1.1 fewer than the average total in this season’s Grizzlies contests.
- The Rockets have 28 wins in 72 games against the spread this year.
- Houston has no wins ATS (0-3) as a 13-point underdog or more this year.
- This year, 35 of the Rockets’ 72 games have gone over the point total.
- Houston’s games have had over 227 points 38 times this season.
- The average total points scored in Rockets games this year (227) is 1.4 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.